Now that New Zealand is feeling the first hint of those chills, our minds are turning toward the content of our winter wardrobes. It could be another long, cold winter -- perish the thought! but it's best to be prepared. The fabrics and layers you use could be the key to your comfort.
WOOL GARMENT TIPS
(courtesy of newCreationApparel.com)
- Invest in a good wool garment. It will serve you for years.
- Fine wool is naturally insulating, supporting, and resilient, offering great wearability.
- Wool is comfortable and wrinkle-resistant; it breathes and wicks away moisture from the body.
- Never bleach wool. Never put wool clothing in a dryer. Never use strong detergent or direct heat when pressing.
- Best hang in a steamy shower or washroom to refresh a wool garment.
You will find the featured wool garments here, currently discounted between 20% to 40%.
newCreation Apparel is excellent at providing detailed information about the style and fabric content of their garments and how to select the appropriate size, plus an image enlargement option. But if you're not planning on trans-oceanic shopping, take a tip: keep an eye out for wool garments or fabric in stores near you!