Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Your Dream for You and Mum: HydroChic Mother's Day Fun

In preparation for Mother's Day, modest activewear store HydroChic would love to hear what your dreams are for yourself, your mom, and/or your loved ones.

On April 28th they will randomly select a winner to receive one FREE HydroChic item of her choice.

If you would like to participate in the photo splash, here's what you need to do. Pin or Instagram pictures showing the ladies at HydroChic what your dreams are, along with the hashtag #HydroChicDream.

Here's my photo splash...

And here's what I want my splash to say: 

IT IS POSSIBLE for a singer to wear gorgeous gowns, look beautiful, AND be modest.

My dream is to build on the legacy my mother gave me, of discovering truth and embracing it even against the tide of what is popular. My dream for my mum is that she see this legacy passed to another generation through the example I live to the world. [#HydroChicDream]

When I showed the above paragraph to Mum, she nodded smiling, and said, "Exactly."

What a blessing to know we're in harmony. Do you enjoy this kind of agreement with your mother? If not, I pray that the two of you will come to a place of powerful unity.

Fiat lux.
Narelle





Looking for a Mother's Day gift? Here's an idea. Send your mom a song of encouragement by sharing this video with her.



No comments: