Thursday, June 6, 2013

With modest intention: your biggest challenge and my biggest task


Thank you SO MUCH to the ladies who have responded to the survey question, “What’s your #1 frustration when it comes to modesty or femininity?” Your honesty and transparency moves me (sometimes to tears) and is deeply appreciated.

When I read your comments, I long for the privilege of talking face to face with you so that together we can turn your difficulties into victories. I’m working hard to make such opportunities possible.

The survey is still open. If you haven’t had your say yet, I would so love to hear what your modesty or femininity needs and frustrations are. Here’s the link. It’s also in the left hand side bar so you can click on it from anywhere on this website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...