Friday, April 8, 2011

Autumn Skirts and Tops from Victoria Hill

Here's a look at some of the modest options available this season from Victoria Hill (Damart/Innvoations).


Click on your region's link to view the catalogue online. I prefer browsing glossy pages in my hand, but I do appreciate the new video feature which allows you to view close-up select garments being modelled live. I also like the new easy-browse format of the online catalogue.
 







HOORAY for skirts in pretty shades and prints!

DOUBLE HOORAY for tops that button all the way up or have layers that allow for the flattering v-neckline but still keep a girl modest.

1 comment:

Narelle Worboys said...

I'm off to the English Country Dance in Palmerston North this evening. Shall I see you there? Check this post for details:
http://boutiquenarelle.blogspot.com/2011/03/tripping-out-with-jane-austen-english.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...