Friday, January 29, 2010

What's your Happy Garment?

Have you ever thought, "I can't be bothered dressing nicely today," or, "Whose business is it what I wear? It's my life." In other words, Dear World, I'm feeling depressed and I want to look like it. The truth is that what we wear effects both our own demeanour and those around us.

This is my Happy Hat.

Looking at it makes me smile. It makes other people smile, too. It's particularly productive to wear on grey days.

I have comfort clothes that function like chocolate at the end of a tough day -- a green hooded fleece jacket is my first choice -- but that merely gives me pleasure. Knowing that what you wear gives other people pleasure provides quite a different dimension to wardrobe satisfaction.

What's your happy garment?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...