Sunday, January 3, 2010

MothersWorld Sale

For a year I've been gathering information regarding clothing options for pregnant and nursing mothers, but as you may have noticed, it hasn't made it to post yet. A chance glance (ooh, how I love those!) at a newspaper this morning brought a website to my attention, with such exciting results that I'm interrupting my planned post-chain to bring it to your attention.

The two skirts above are the same style, currently on sale at $77,
reduced from $109.

The denim skirt below is on sale for $87, reduced from $105.

Mothersworld.co.nz refers to itself as the number one place for maternity wear in New Zealand. In my research to date, such stores tend to require a deep pocket and are distinctly lacking in modest options. However, MothersWorld is currently offering 20% off everything -- while stocks last. This post includes a sample of what's available.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...